What: A four session intensive group coaching program series to learn how to deal with weight gain, cravings, food allergies, digestive issues and low energy.
Why: To receive personalized professional attention, support, guidance and acommunity of peers during the process.
When: Tuesdays February 4, 11, 18, 25, 6:00pm to 7:15pm
Where: From the convenience of your home, call in and join the interactive teleconference.
During the course of this four session program, you will
- Set and accomplish health goals
- Reconnect with your body and feelings
- Develop a personalized diet according to your body type that sustains and pleases you
- Explore new foods
- Identify and by-pass emotional areas that trigger emotional eating.
- Find mastery over food cravings through healthy alternatives and mindful eating
- Increase energy and vitality
- Feel better in your body, mind and spirit
- Improve personal relationships with yourself, others and nature
- Receive the support of an experienced professional and a community of peers
Bonus: preliminary individual health phone consultation, a closed Facebook group for daily check-ins, recordings of the sessions, hand-outs, individual recommendations, support from a buddy system.
Cost for the 4 sessions: 250$
Payment by February 2: 225$
PayPal payment at: www.vivamivida.com
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sirena Pellarolo, Ph.D. believes in autonomous and vibrantly healthy individuals and communities. As a holistic healer, she models for her clients how to courageously step center-stage in their lives by unleashing their unique personal power, creative self-expression and overall wellbeing. Her bilingual programs inspire individuals to reconnect with their bodies, minds and spirits by going back to the basics of a healthy lifestyle: a personalized nutrient-rich diet, energizing physical movement and a meaningful spiritual practice. The seasonal community cleanses and raw food preparation classes that she has been hosting for several years offer a Do It Yourself hands-on approach to healing through nutrient-dense, plant-based choices. Sirena specializes in weight management for women in their menopause years. She is currently working on a manuscript that captures this experience titled “Detoxing Our Communities: Using Food As Medicine for a Quantum Grassroots Transformation.”
To receive information on my upcoming programs please sign up here.